Riveting Basketball at Our Rupp Arena Hotel
Hyatt Regency Lexington is a highly desirable sports hotel in Kentucky because of our exclusive walkway connecting our lobby to Rupp Arena. Walk to a UK Wildcat home game instead of watching it from a flat-screen in our BlueFire Bar & Grill. This 23,000-seat arena also hosts world-class stage performances like Cirque du Soleil and Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey.
Popular concerts held previously at Rupp Arena include The Afters, James Taylor, Amy Schumer, Newsboys, Randy Houser and many more.
Nearby Sports Venues
Lexington is renowned for racetracks, so visit famous Kentucky horse attractions like Keeneland or The Red Mile. Along with basketball, our guests are minutes from volleyball, soccer, hockey, gymnastics and more.
- Rupp Arena – connected to hotel
- Memorial Coliseum – 1.5 miles
- The Red Mile | Kentucky Harness Racing Track – 2.4 miles
- Applebee's Park – 2.4 miles
- Lexington Ice Center – 5.5 miles
- Keeneland Race Course – 6 miles
- Kentucky Indoor Soccer and Sports – 6 miles
- Kentucky Horse Park – 8.3 miles