Sophisticated yet charming, unique yet useful. Hyatt Regency Lexington is the premier spot in the city for party rooms—and not only parties, but professional gatherings of every kind, like business meetings, corporate retreats, training sessions, exhibitions, job fairs and more. Select what venue best suits your get-together from our 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. Not only that, but get exclusive advice and pointers from our experienced meeting coordinators, trained to take on your small stresses so everything is smooth sailing.
Lexington Convention Center
There is only one hotel with exclusive access to the Lexington Convention Center, and Hyatt Regency Lexington is honored to hold that distinction. With meeting rooms that redefine modern, this center offers over 120,000 sq. ft. of space, and borders the adjacent 23,000-seat Rupp Arena. View a full virtual tour of the space here.
On Lower Level B, guests get over 9,000 sq. ft. of graciously-decorated interior space. Banquets of 700 and receptions of 900 are not uncommon in the Patterson. Segment this space into seven sections A through G for maximum efficiency during your breakout sessions, speaker presentations and training functions.
Jessamine, Franklin, Scott and Woodford Suites (Hyatt Suites)
On the mezzanine level, our suites mix contemporary styles with refined furnishings. Grow confident in your corporate vision by hashing out business plans across the wooden conference table, or energize with a breakfast buffet before a brainstorming session. Informal and formal meetings find their home here in 2,000 sq. ft. of space.
Create a cozy atmosphere for your small gathering. Our Hyttops Room offers over 2,700 sq. ft. of intimate meeting space, which is perfect when up to 150 of your colleagues are searching for a well-appointed rendezvous point.
To top it off, we provide innumerable features, equipment, amenities and services that make us an indispensable asset.
- Web casting and video conferencing capabilities
- DVD players
- Projectors (LCD, slide and overhead)
- Special lighting and sound
- Auto audience response system
- Exhibit displays with flat-screen and plasma monitors
- Computers and networking capabilities
- Wired and wireless high-speed Internet
- Budget planning
- Custom-made diagrams of meeting layouts
- Personalized signage with logos (directional and stationary)
- Separate registration areas for meeting rooms
In addition to the technology provided by our in-house audiovisual partners Visual Aid Electronics (VAE), our hotel offers equipment designed to enhance any meeting:
- Stages (6'' x 8'' sections)
- Dance floors
- Standing and table-top lecterns
- Head tables
- ADA ramp
- Registration tables (6'' x 30'' tables)
- Exhibit booths
- Seating arrangements
Our standard perks are upgrades at other hotels, which makes our VIP features even sweeter:
- High back executive chairs in a boardroom setting
- Individual bottled water
- Hyatt portfolios with legal pads and executive pens
- Warm towel service
- Convention services equipment